Шампионати на различни страни 2011

Модератори: Anna, аврора, iliana

Re: Шампионати на различни страни 2011

Мнениеот аврора » Сря Яну 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Great! I hope that you share with us the impressions of the gala. Bessonova is beautiful!
Do not be afraid to write in Bulgarian, and I make many mistakes. In another way, it is impossible to learn a foreign language. :) :? :evil:
Аватар
аврора
Модератор
Модератор

Мнениеот andrew29 » Чет Яну 26, 2012 4:50 am

have good news the first gala will be broadcasted for Canal 13 ,on saturday 28th at 22:20 chilean time , that it is 03:20 sunday 29th , Bulgarian time .. here it is the link to the live streaming of canal 13 http://envivo.13.cl/13.php

the Advertisement of the grand gala ... http://www.13.cl/deportes/mas-deporte/canal-13-transmitira-la-gran-gala-de-gimnasia-ritmica
Аватар
andrew29
Потребител
Потребител

Мнениеот andrew29 » Чет Мар 22, 2012 5:32 am

Sorry for the delay ...here it is the report about the Gala last january ..is better late than never ...

That Sunday , January 29th,2012 was a great day the gym. was crowded and i think around 1.000 persons came to see the gala that day.. i went with my twin brother ( he is not RG fan) and two friends that are of the international forum.. Gala started a bit late but people was anxyous to see Bessonova ....

Begun with the a group of the Estadio Italiano RSG team and was nice ...really was aesthetic gymnastics and later begun with some the routines of nationals gymnast like Cristina Bello, Valeska Gonzales and others...

Anna Bessonova : on the warm up she showed up and the public was totally euphoric ..She was great on ribbon gala she used Carmina Burana and a lot of applauses ... on her Ball routine was very expressive she used the song Malade by Lara Fabián .. i recorded video of the gala ...

The Mexican and Panamericans games champion Cinthya Valdez ...she was great ... she made a nice ribbon routine and the music of her ribbon routine i did not remember the name :( about her hoop routine i liked a lot was very nice and she used in a way drums and i think a spanish rhythm ...

The Argentinean Milagros Pini was very Talented and people was impressed about her in spite that her routines used Tango music but is great and showed all her talent...

The Brazilean Duo Da Silva has filled the stage with Brazilean Samba on her routine and was very creative ...personally is the first time that i see Duos on rhythmic gymnastics.

The Chilean Cristina Bello made an nice interpretation of a song Los Momentos by national singer Eduardo Gatty... the song was sung by national singer Ximena Abarca...even her routine was very teatrical and expressive...

Public was in absolute silence when Anna was doing her ribbon routine clapping every fouette, balance ,etc ...Public really is into the rhythmic and that was very noticeable..
later of Bessonova ball routine ..she run inmediatelly later of end her routine to backstage together with security staff like Diva style and she was in a way arrogant and not nice to the public because she did not signed any autograph and some girls said that "ella no es simpática" "she is not sympathetic" and i shared that comment in a way..i understand that is not a autograph making machine but if she is on a country for first time and really wants show sympathy toward the public at least she should signed an autograph... Something curious Selena Gomez was the same day on a presentation on a shopping center and she autograph to 500 fans according with information by emol.com and Anna refused to give autographs to i think 30 or 40 fans ... pathetic really.

Valdez was nice and she later was signing autographs and the security staff said "vamos Cinthya " " Cinthya Go" she did not hear that and continued signing autographs ..

i taken photos and videos where i can post for share with yours ?
Аватар
andrew29
Потребител
Потребител

Мнениеот аврора » Пет Мар 23, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks for a wonderful story! I was very surprised that Anne refused to write an autograph. I hope she's just tired, but not conceited.
I am pleased to see videos and photos. You can put them in this place. :) :evil: :evil: :evil:
Аватар
аврора
Модератор
Модератор

Мнениеот andrew29 » Вто Мар 27, 2012 7:01 am

фото гала 2012 Сантиаго ,чнли ... извинете мой самера е ноба и мой стар камера бе ремонт...

анна бессонова

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/jorgegallardo2/Anna%20Bessonova%20Gala%20Panamericana/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

синтия валдез ..Мексико

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/jorgegallardo2/Cinthya%20Valdez/

кристина белло ..чнли..

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/jorgegallardo2/Cristina%20Bello/

видео (мой you tube playlist)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL03342382AA129B2D&feature=plcp[/youtube]

i hope my bulgarian is good ... by the way will start to write on bulgarian also write reports about Chilean rhythmic and more...

rumors on that week was that just would be on saturday Gala and sunday gala Anna wont be ...maybe i think the chilean federation has requested that be on sunday gala and maybe for that reason she does not signed any autograph..
Аватар
andrew29
Потребител
Потребител

Мнениеот LD » Вто Мар 27, 2012 11:06 am

Тhank you very much for the very interesting information, andrew29! :merci:
Feel free to write in English here :) Bulgarians used to study Russian before, but now all are learning English :) ( or already know it at some level)
Аватар
LD
Insider
Insider

Предишна

Назад към Състезания 2011